Our economy and technology has adverse effects on the environment in the form of waste, ground and air pollution. ECN’s environmental programme is aimed at developing knowledge, technology and practical solutions for a healthy and sustainable environment and use of raw materials.
ECN works together with industrial and governmental partners on environmental assessment, with a focus on creating a sustainable environment and a circular economy. Our scientific knowledge serves as a basis for policy advice to governments at local, national and international level.
ECN provides the following environmental services:
- Dust monitoring
- Particulate monitoring & analysis
- Reactive nitrogen research, monitoring & analysis
- Volatile Organic Compound solutions
- Environmental risk analysis for reuse of recycled materials
- Process development for reuse of recycled materials
- Leaching research and geochemical modelling
See the following pages to find out more about how ECN can help you:
Want more info?
Are you interested in how ECN can help you, or would you like more information on our products and services? Then please contact us.