ECN to launch new back contact silicon cells and -modules @EUPVSEC
Back contact cells and modules are the new trend in silicon photovoltaics and ECN is at the forefront of this trend. Come look at ECN’s latest developments leading to the breakthrough of back contact in the global market:
- our new back contact, shade-tolerant high-voltage module delivering up to 70% more output compared to standard technologies depending on shading conditions of the module;
- the back contact n-type silicon Metal Wrap-Through (n-MWT) modules currently being commercialized by launching partner Yingli;
- our advanced, yet easily processed back contact Interdigitated Back Contact (IBC) cell that can be implemented in your current factory;
- the latest in back contact module reliability.
You want to be prepared for a future of highest efficiency, come look at our new roadmap towards 40%. Visit ECN at booth C13.
- Field demonstration of higher power output of bifacial modules.
- Latest improvements in n-type silicon solar cells produced by Yingli.
- Request to participate in ECN’s shared research program on high efficiency solar cells and modules to optimally leverage your R&D funds.
Ground-breaking presentations by ECN at the EUPVSEC
- Keynote “Review of back contact cells and modules” in the Opening Session of the EU PVSEC29.
Ian Bennett, ECN specialist in module design and materials, will present a complete overview of the technology of back contact silicon solar cells and modules.
Date and time: Monday 22nd September, 09:00 - 10:30
- Bonna Newman will reveal a new technology roadmap for efficient solar cells employing advanced light management; developed jointly with the FOM Institute AMOLF in Amsterdam,
Date and time: Wednesday 24th September, 13:30 - 15:00
- Ilkay Cesar will introduce “MERCURY: a novel design for a back-junction, back-contact cell with high efficiency and simplified processing”.
Date and time: Friday 26th September, 08:30 - 10:00
- Moreover, a number of ECN oral and visual presentations on other topics will be presented. Look here for a complete overview.
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!
Please contact us for more information.